Utopia

Friday, December 21, 2007

Dream of dreamers and lazy people

I suppose that I am one of the dreamers, one of the lazy ones who keep on dreaming up of ideas to organize the world without having to run for elections. The thing is if I for elected office out of my own desire to set the world right then I would have to campaign to people who only want to get coddled and I would have to spend money. Not having that I would have to accept the money of interest groups and lobbies who would surely want to get their money's worth when I got elected. Then would my dreams of utopia go out the window.

This is something that happens again and again. Every had is tied to something, beholden to someone or some group.

Come to Ching''s World which is Cagayan de Oro City, Cebu City, Dumaguete, all of which are in the Philippines. Visit Ching''s World. Check out Jonathan Leger''s Search Engine Myths Exposed

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Tmobile
Condo Hotel