Utopia

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Virtual Machine Dreams

Virtual Machines are running around my mind and it seems to me that there is too much information to be ingested and digested before I can become productive with them. They do promise a great deal of flexibility and freedom one of which is the ability to try different guest Operating Systems on your desktop. I have a windows box and trying a different one is a breeze with virtualization.

What I would like to do is to have some kind of Seaside app in a virtual machine and just allow it to run in is own environment without any problem with others that I might try. I had a linux box before which did proxying for my Seaside website running on another box (windows). I got it to run but I could only one server on it. I could not get it to run the virtual hosts.

Anyway, here's Cagayan de Oro City with another one: Cagayan de Oro City. My Cebu City site has made pr1, surprise, surprise. Dumaguete is still in the boondocks as far as Google goes but Dumaguete has made some headway.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Tmobile
Condo Hotel